There are lots of things in our culture that grab us and won’t let go. Sometimes sex is one of them. Maybe that holds true for you or your spouse/partner.
Sexual dependency plays a popular function in the “I Can’t Say No” type of extramarital affair I lay out in my E-book, “Break Devoid Of the Affair.”
These concerns are planned to assist you be more familiar with some behaviors that possibly suggest that sex has a hold on you. , if you answer yes to three or more concerns it most likely is sensible to take a more detailed look at the location of sex in your life.
1) Do I have sex at unsuitable times, improper locations and/or with the wrong people?
2) Do I make promises to myself or rules for myself concerning my sexual habits that I discover I can not follow?
3) Have I lost count of the variety of sexual partners I’ve had in the past 3 years?
4) Do I make love no matter the effects (e.g. the hazard of being captured, the risk of contracting herpes, gonorrhea, AIDS, and so on)?
5) Do I feel uneasy about my masturbation, the fantasies I engage in, the props I utilize, and/or the locations in which I do it?
6) Do I feel jaded, tired, cynical? Am I on the path to that?
7) Do I feel that my life is uncontrollable because of my sexual behavior?
8) Do I have sex as a method to deal with or escape from life’s problems? DoI feel entitled to sex? Do I feel as though I have earned sex?
9) Do I have a serious relationship ruined or threatened because of outdoors sex on my part?
10) Do I feel that my sexual life impacts my spiritual life in a negative way?